If you need help with your Max Force Toy Guns, please do the following:
PLEASE REVIEW THE VIDEO INSTRUCTIONS and Product instructions – click here.
Review FAQ Section – click here.
Contact Customer Service - click here.
SAFETY is our NUMBER 1 priority.
All MAX FORCE ITEMS have undergone rigorous testing to ensure their safety.
MAX FORCE HAS MET ALL US federal safety standards for toy safety.
Additionally we have gone above and beyond the mandatory requirements in our packaging and communication to ensure that our products are used safely by consumers.
Our Customer Service Department is fully trained and available on standby to answer all your questions and concerns regarding Max Force. SAFETY FAQs
* ALWAYS WEAR MISSION GLASSES WHEN USING MAX FORCE.
- + Will SOFT SPLAT PELLETS injure or hurt someone?
- + How do you dispose of MAX FORCE SOFT SPLAT AMMO?
For Questions or more information call toll free 1-877-875-2557, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
Note: Please see Video Instructions and PDF instructions for tips on using your MAX FORCE TOY GUNS.
Tips on Operating your MAX FORCE TOY GUN
- + Using and Loading SOFT SPLAT Ammo
- + Loading MAX FORCE clips into MAX FORCE TOY GUNS
- + TIPS ON FIRING MAX FORCE TOY GUNS.
- + The Ammo is clogged or stuck in the MAX FORCE TOY GUN – how to I remove or clean the barrel.
- + My MAX FORCE Toy Gun isn’t shooting far?
- + What is MAX FORCE SOFT SPLAT Ammo made of?
- + Can I use ANY OTHER AMMO in my MAX FORCE TOY GUN?
- + My Ammo dried in the clip.